Fundación Trinidad Alfonso Mocholí, in compliance with the provisions of the applicable data protection legislation, and as the party responsible for the website, informs all users who provide or will provide their personal data that these will be subject to processing that has been registered as being included among the processing undertaken by Fundación Trinidad Alfonso Mocholí, as provided for in Article 30 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, GDPR).
Personal data controller
Name: Trinidad Alfonso Mocholí, Fundación de la Comunidad Valenciana.
Address: C/Poeta Quintana nº1, bajo, Valencia 46003
Tax ID No.: G-97250013
Registered in the Comunitat Valenciana Foundations Register with number 558-V
Contact phone/email: 960 645 007/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing:
The Fundación will process the data relating to the users of its website or its other activities in order to:
- Requests for information
Manage requests for information made to the Fundación (information on projects, advice on them, consultations, etc.).
Send electronic communications via email with information about the Fundación and the world of sport: news, events, announcements, etc.
- In general
The data provided by users will be used to comply with legal obligations.
The website, through its different forms, will indicate whether the data to be provided is mandatory or voluntary for the provision of the service. Where it is mandatory, refusal to provide it will make it impossible for the Fundación to provide the requested services. If there is no indication as to whether the data is voluntary or mandatory, it is mandatory.
The user undertakes to provide truthful data and to communicate any changes to said data.
In addition, in the event that you provide data from third parties, you declare you have their consent, as well as that you have informed them of these terms and conditions, the user exempts the Fundación from any responsibility in this regard.
If the user is a minor, they must have the prior consent of their parents or guardians before providing their personal data in the different forms.
Data retention periods and/or criteria
The Fundación will only keep the personal data of users for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, or, where appropriate, for the period established by law.
The Fundación will make the following communications:
– Mailing and hosting companies.
– Public administrations and state security forces and bodies, by virtue of the legal obligations that are applicable.
In addition, the necessary communications will be made to the suppliers who provide the services required for the operation of the Fundación (data processors), collaborating entities, in order to enable compliance with its commitments.
No international transfers of data subjects’ data are envisaged.
Rights of the data subjects
The user, as a data subject, has the right to:
– Know if their personal data is being processed by the Fundación.
– Access their personal data.
– Rectify their personal data, as long as they are inaccurate or incomplete.
– Delete their personal data, when it is understood that the reason for which they were available has disappeared, when their consent has been revoked, etc.
– Oppose the processing of their data, provided that certain circumstances occur and for reasons related to their particular situation. The Fundación will cease to process the data, except for imperative legitimate reasons or in the exercise or defence of possible claims.
– Request data portability.
– Withdraw the consents given to the Fundación.
In addition to all of the above, data subjects may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, when they consider the Fundación has violated their rights or not satisfactorily responded to the exercise of their data protection rights. The contact details for the agency can be found through its website: www.aepd.es.
Users may exercise their rights in relation to the Fundación at any time and free of charge by sending us a written communication, specifying the right they are exercising, together with a document accrediting their identity (DNI/NIE or passport), to any of the following:
- By post to the Fundación (GDPR: Exercise of rights) C/Poeta Quintana, 1, bajo, Valencia CP 46003.
- By email email@example.com with subject GDPR: Exercise of rights.